Standing Traction Device with Door Attachment
The ScolioLife System Standing Traction Device is a patented solution for restoring neck mobility and relieving pain in the neck and upper back.
By gently stretching your neck, spinal pressure is relieved and spinal discs are allowed to expand, relieving compressed nerve / pinched nerve pain, and soothing neck and upper back muscles and joints. This exercise helps hydrate the spinal discs, restores the natural curve of the neck, and reestablishes motion.
It applies the natural loading and unloading cycles that are necessary for ligament and disc rehabilitation and correction.
The benefits of the Standing Traction Device can take as little as 2 to 3 minutes a day, while the device can be set up in 6 easy steps.
- Restore the natural curve of the neck
- Increase blood circulation to the structures of the cervical spine
- Promoting relaxation, oxygenating muscles, nerves, tendons and decreasing pain in the neck and back.
- Lightweight and portable, easy storage for travel, use at the office, at home or on the go.
- Doorstop included for over the door use. Suitable for any door, easy installation, and setup, easy to pack.
- Height-adjustable for any user, one-size-fits-all.
How to Install at Home?
- Attach the traction unit to the door stop and pull the loop snug by inserting the rope into the lower loop and then over the door stop. Once looped, pull to tighten (Fig. 1-2).
- Depending on patient/door height, you may need to tie a knot in the rope to have the traction unit at the proper height (Fig. 3).
- Adjust to insure that curved piece hangs slightly lower than the back of the head.
- Put the traction door stop over the door and close the door (Fig. 4). Pull down on the lower loop of the door stop to make the stopper snug to the closed door.
- View from opposite side of the door. (Fig. 5).
- To adjust the height: Remove traction unit from door and add or remove knots in rope.
Noah Cheng –
No doubt it streches the spinal and muscles to relieve pressure and pain. A great buy!
As someone who constantly have upper back pain this helps me a lot with it
Tried the product and it helps with my upper back pain and the stiffness on my neck. Bought it for myself and my family.
Ajwa Benjamin –
It helps relieves the pressure from my spine so I highly recommend to try this product!
While stretching using this product , it relieves pain from my neck and just find a door and can use it even at work.
Got this product for my back pain, very easy to use and a great buy.
Good product. Helps me do squats and also stretch my back.
My father, who suffers from constant neck pain, is very pleased with the standing traction device I bought for him. It’s helped his sore neck and given him the confidence to work out at home.