Scoliosis Exercises for Prevention and Correction Videos
Scoliosis Exercises for Prevention and Correction is a careful selection of exercises that you can do to reverse scoliosis in the comfort of your own home.
Broken down into five easy-to-digest sections, the DVD/USB will take you through the various steps in order to start rebuilding and rebalancing your spine. The comprehensive sections cover everything from Body Balancing Stretches to Building Your Core and a number of different Body Alignment Exercises that have all been carefully designed and selected by Dr Kevin Lau.
Presented in a unique and accessible way, the DVD/USB covers all areas of non-surgical intervention in the treatment of scoliosis in order to cure you permanently. The exercises in the DVD are tried and tested by qualified personal trainers, explained in the informative and insightful voice over of Dr Kevin Lau, who guides you to a straighter spine.
For anyone who suffers scoliosis, the main advantages of the DVD/USB are:
- It gives a 60-minute concise expansion of Dr Lau’s book by the same name, ScolioLife™: Your Plan for Natural Scoliosis Prevention and Treatment.
- The Body Balancing section in the DVD/USB explains in detail the correct stretching techniques for scoliosis sufferers to relieve stiffness.
- The Building Your Core section focuses on strengthening the muscles that give stability to your spine.
- Body Alignment Exercises will improve the overall alignment of your spine.
- All the exercises that feature in the DVD/USB are suitable for pre and post-operative rehabilitation for scoliosis conditions.
- Safe even for those in pain.
- All exercises covered in the ScolioLife™ DVD/USB can be practiced at home, and with no special equipment required.
Caveat Emptor: The DVD/USB is only intended to demonstrate the exercises shown in the book. It should by no means be regarded as a substitute for the core information provided in the ScolioLife™: Your Plan for Natural Scoliosis Prevention and Treatment by Dr Kevin Lau.
2 reviews for Scoliosis Exercises Videos
There are no reviews yet.