ScolioTrack for iPhone and Android
Scoliotrack is a safe and innovative way to track one's scoliosis condition. The device allows the user to track the progress of the abnormal spinal curves that occur in scoliosis. With the touch of an iPhone the user is easily able to track their month to month progression. This easy-to-use program is suitable for scoliosis sufferers of all ages. Its high degree of accuracy makes this application suitable for professional such as Medical Doctors, Chiropractors or Physiotherapist and simple enough for personal use at home.Dr. Kevin Lau, founder and author of Health in Your Hands: Your Plan for Natural Scoliosis Prevention and Treatment, announces the release of ScolioTrack, an innovative new iPhone application which places an instrument similar to a doctor’s scoliometer into the hands of scoliosis patients worldwide. The device proves much safer than x-ray technology and can be used in between doctor’s visits to track one’s individual condition.
Features of program:
- Tracks and saves a person's Angle of Trunk Rotation (ATR), a key measurement in screening for and planning treatment of scoliosis.
- Tracks a person's height and weight, ideal for growing teenagers with scoliosis or adults who are health conscious.
- Scoliosis data is graphed making it easy to read month to month changes to a person’s scoliosis.
- Displays the latest news feed on scoliosis to keep users informed and up-to-date.
- Full help and easy to follow guides so anyone can track their scoliosis in the comfort of their own home.
- Can be used with multiple users and saves their data conveniently on the iPhone for future reference.
- Camera function takes a photo of the person’s back to notice any changes to the back visually such as rib humps, hip protrusion, body alignment or spinal deviation and compare it easily with previous photo records.