An Essential Guide for Scoliosis and a Healthy Pregnancy Trailer
Complete, easy-to-follow guide for managing your scoliosis during pregnancy!
“An Essential Guide for Scoliosis and a Healthy Pregnancy” is a month-by-month guide on covering everything you need to know about taking care of your spine and your baby. The book supports your feelings and empathizes with you throughout your amazing journey towards delivering a healthy baby.
By reading, you gain:
- In-depth and up-to-date information on scoliosis and how it can affect your pregnancy. Week-by-week information on what to expect during your pregnancy.
- Information that is suitable for all types of post-operative scoliosis cases and those that, to date, have not yet been operated on.
- Clear, compassionate and comprehensive answers to the common questions about scoliosis and pregnancy.
- Crucial decision making tools decisions for important issues including epidurals, birthing procedures, changes to the spine due to hor mones, and more to protect your baby.
- Tips to help you minimize unnecessary weight gain and keep your nutrient intake high.
- The latest nutritional research that debunks pregnancy food myths and uncovers a number of surprising superfood choices.
- Expert advice on staying fit and eating right during each trimester of pregnancy. Self-care tips for side effects including nausea and back pain.
- Fun, fast, and safe scoliosis exercises during the month of pregnancy and postpartum. Tips for strengthening your pelvic floor, easing back pain, and losing belly fat postpartum.
- Relaxation tips to reduce pain and increase your comfort.
This book provides answers and expert advice for pregnant women suffering from scoliosis. Full of information to cope with the physical and emotional upheavals of pregnancy during scoliosis. From conception to birth and beyond, this guide will hold your hand until you become a happy and proud mother of a healthy newborn baby.
Edited By An Orthopaedic Surgeon
In today’s Information Age, the internet can be a confusing and unreliable resource for those seeking answers to their unique medical conditions. It can be challenging to sift through this information and determine what is reliable or medically authoritative. Reading this book will provide the much-awaited answers to queries regarding two of the most important aspects of pregnancy in scoliosis – Nutrition & Exercises.
I feel humbled to have been offered the opportunity to prepare the foreword for such an important book. Dr. Kevin Lau’s endeavor to author a book on pregnancy and scoliosis is a commendable undertaking, as the topic is one that perplexes many people indeed. Who could be better able to share his expert knowledge and ability to understand the complexities of getting pregnant with scoliosis than an experienced chiropractor? Dr. Kevin Lau is a graduate in Doctor of Chiropractic from RMIT University, Melbourne (Australia) and holds a Masters in Holistic Nutrition. He is also a member of the International Society on Scoliosis Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Treatment (SOSORT).
This is a wonderful source of information for scoliotic patients who wish to enjoy the process of their pregnancy while taking care of their baby in the healthiest possible manner. I recommend this book for anybody who wants to understand how scoliosis may affect their pregnancy and what steps can be taken in order to safeguard their health.
Dr. Siddhant Kapoor, M.B.B.S, D.N.B.
This book really encourage me that even a scoliosis women still have chance to get a normal pregnancy regardless our condition.
I love this book, this is what I really need right now. Thank you scoliolife.
Mei Lian –
I’ve got scoliosis and I’m worried about starting a family in the future. Together with the other scoliolife products that are designed specifically for scoliosis patients, this book is a fantastic investment.
Felicia L –
Guidance about pregnancy is very useful. Thanx
I highly recommend this book to any expecting mother who is concerned about developing back pain.
Never feels this great, I really recommend this book for mother that thinking having children.
My back has been hurting a lot lately because I’m 27 weeks pregnant. My husband surprised me with this book, and it’s helped me so much. The advice and guidance in it are reliable and up-to-date.
Even as a normal healthy woman, have this book is not that really bad. Because I can keep on track my condition and prevent scoliosis happen to me or my baby.