Pillow Designed Especially for Those with Scoliosis
Unique orthopedic, scoliosis support pillow that consists of multiple density memory foam, that are strategically combined and individually hand assembled, to provide ideal spinal corrective support, in all sleeping positions.
It means better sleep and healthier spine!
- For those with scoliosis and suitable for all ages.
- Posture correcting, spinal support pillow for back and side sleepers.
- Back and neck pain relief for back and side sleepers.
- Supports corrective spinal alignment.
- Facilitates spinal healing as you sleep.
- Improves neck posture like forward head postures while you sleep.
The Ideal Pillow for Every Sleepers
Our higher contour side can fill the inter-space between your head and the mattress, relieves your pressure on the shoulder, and keeps your body spine properly aligned.
The lower contour side of the pillow will be suitable for back sleepers. This height can help your head and cervical spine on the same level to ensure smooth breathing throughout the night.
Stomach sleepers should look for a pillow that’s soft and compressible with a lower height, our lower profile could be ideal for you, reducing the possibility of a neck strain.
Washable Breathable Pillowcase
ScolioPillow has a luxuriously soft feel made of breathable materials. It is very easy to clean, machine washable.
Comfortable and Soft Material
All materials are chemical-free for better health. Hypoallergenic rayon/polyester proprietary blend pillowcase feels silky soft and smooth.
Premium Rebound Memory Foam Pillow
ScolioPillow pillow slow rebound pressure pillow is super comfortable and provides better air circulation to keep you cool. It is completely made of pure memory foam.
Instructions for Effective Use of ScolioPillow™
We hope our product will provide the ultimate comfort. The contour shape of the pillow helps you to ﬁnd a comfortable position for your spine for an enjoyable night’s sleep.
Please use your ScolioPillow™ properly
- Place the flat side of your pillow down with the 2 contours on the top.
- If you are using the ScolioPillow™ for the first time then orient the pillow with the lower side of the contour towards the foot of your bed.
- Use the for 1-2 weeks before moving to the higher side of the contour towards the foot of your bed.
- This will provide maximum support for your head and neck, regardless of whether you sleep on your side or your back.
- If you have scoliosis in the neck ideally sleep on the convex side of the spine on the pillow.